Thursday, April 24, 2014

Reflective Post

Final Post



        Technology is something that no matter what corner of the world you go to you will find it. It is use in school and at home of every student in very high percentages. It is very important for the teachers to learn technology skills in order to teach this digital generation that is growing up. My experience in  EME 2040 was something that I have not experience in any of my other  classes in high school and even college.
I was introduced to new things and had my eyes opened to the technology world and found out more than I thought was out there. At the beginning of this class if you were to ask me if I think technology plays an important role in education I would probably answered no. This class allowed me to experience technology and learn different methods of using technology in my future classrooms. With website like De.li.cious, I learned new ways to save my favorite website and access them anywhere online. 
The projects we did in class, the wiki , e porfolio, webquest and PowerPoint will be very beneficial to my teaching career.



At the end of it all I was able to have hands on experience with educational media, emerging technologies, hardware, soft ware. My eyes were more open to the legal and ethical issues that might arises with technology and how to avoid them. Every time I step into class I learned something new, that’s how every class should be. Due my short attention span staying focus throughout a whole two hours and forty minute class would have not been easy but with this class I did better than any of my other classes. The only thing I would change about this class would be to add more hands on technology into the lessons and add more activities that involve us moving and being active. Other than that, I had a great experience.!

Resources

Hamilton, P. (Director). (2012). Technology in Education : YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment